Winter season: december - mid of april
Summer season: mid of april - november
Tuesday: from 08:30am to 6:00pm
Wednesday: from 12:30pm to 6:00pm
Thursday: from 08:30am to 6:00pm
Friday: from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Surgery specialized in orthopedic-traumatologic diseases
Via Funivia 14a
Tel. & Fax +39 0474 548 217
Responsible for contents and press law:
Information on data processing and consent to the processing of personal data for patients at the Traumacenter Kronplatz
With reference to the provisions of Art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation and with reference to those personal data and sensitive personal data, as a result of the contractual relationship, become available to Traumacenter Kronplatz (hereinafter also referred to as TRK), you can read here what personal data is collected in order to process the contractual relationship with you, for what purpose and in what manner this data is processed and what your rights as a data subject are.
2. Person in charge of data processing
The sole data controller who decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data is
Dr. Thomas Egger
on behalf of the Association of Freelance Professionals (Freiberuflervereinigung)
Seilbahnstrasse Nr. 14/a
Tax ID: 02602030211
3. Collection and processing of personal data
The personal data will be processed within the applicable legal provisions for the purpose of processing the contractual relationship between TRK and individual doctors working for the clinic and the patient.
Furthermore the data will be used to
- Comply with the applicable accounting and tax regulations;
- Comply with further legal requirements;
Sales to third parties are excluded. The data will only be disclosed to third parties insofar as this is prescribed by law or is necessary for the execution of the contract.
Disclosure to third parties, private or public, in the interest of the patient will only take place if you request it yourself and on the basis of a written authorization, or if the public authority issues the request in your interest and has been authorized by you to do so.
Digital disclosure of magnetic resonance data to the Bonvicini-Klinik and archiving of this data also at the Bonvicini-Klinik are necessary for the execution of this contract.
Digital disclosure of the doctor's letter to other clinics or to the Südtiroler Saniätsbetrieb SABES takes place if you have agreed further treatment and/or surgery in one of these organisations.
The following personal data of the patient are collected and processed:
• Name, title, home address
• Telephone numbers and email address
• Date of birth
• Tax ID (for Italian citizens)
• Insurance data
• Diagnosis and treatment data, as well as rehabilitation data;
Processing of data is carried out on your request and is necessary for the purposes mentioned for the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising from the relationship between patient and doctor in accordance with Art. 6 Cl. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
The data are collected for the following purposes:
- To set you up as a patient in the clinic’s software system
- To assign your diagnosis data and medical treatment and rehabilitation data to your patient file
- For invoicing and collection
Refusal to provide the above-mentioned data makes it impossible for the contractual relationship to be established.
No advertising and marketing activities are carried out with your data. In the case of skiing accidents fully anonymised data are used to generate accident statistics.
We reserve the right to send you specific information about our activities by email and post during the term of the contractual relationship and your patient relationship with us. However, these are not advertising mailings.
4. Types of processing
The data collected will be stored, processed and archived in paper and digital form. In accordance with the provisions of Art. 32 GDPR, appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken, taking into account state of the art, nature, scope, circumstances and purpose of the processing.
Profiling as a specific type of automated processing of personal data is not carried out.
5. Disclosure to third parties - data processors
Your personal data are not passed on to third parties except:
- To public administrations and authorities at home and abroad, if required by law
- On the basis of your authorisation, to the insurance company specified by you
- For magnetic resonance images, to the Bonvicini-Klinik, where they will also be examined and archived
- For surgery only, the doctor's letter is sent to the clinic or health care facilities with which the patient has agreed further treatment or surgery
- To business and tax consultants, in order to fulfil our tax obligations
- To public administrations and authorities, if this is provided for by law and/or if this is necessary for the administration of the patient relationship and in relation to your treatment and/or reimbursement of expenses
- To all natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons (e.g. lawyers, courts, municipalities, chambers of commerce, etc.) if submitting the data is required or necessary for the exercise of our activity
If we hire an external data processor, we remain responsible for the protection of your personal data. These data processors have undertaken to comply with the applicable data protection regulations. A data processing agreement according to Art. 28 GDPR was concluded.
6. Duration of processing
We process your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship.
At the end of the contractual relationship, your data will be stored until the expiry of the applicable statutory retention periods, or until the person responsible for the data is subject to other statutory provisions which prescribe retention or make it necessary.
7. Data security
We use technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss or destruction and against access by unauthorised persons, in accordance with Art. 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation. The security measures will be continuously improved in line with technical progress.
8. Your rights as a data subject
You can exercise the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation:
• Revocation: In accordance with Art. 7 Cl. 3 GDPR you can revoke your consent at any time. As a result, data processing based on your initial consent will not be continued in the future;
• Information: In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR you can request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of your right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of your right of appeal, the origin of your data if they were not collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
• Correction: In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR you can request the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• Deletion: In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR you can request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless they are required to fulfil a legal obligation and regulations, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• Restriction of processing: In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if processing is unlawful, but you reject deletion and if we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR; these data will only be processed with your individual consent or for the assertion and enforcement of legal claims from the time of the request for restriction.
• Reviewing and disclosure: In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you can request to obtain your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, standard and readable format or request transmission to another responsible person;
• Right of objection: If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Sec. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation.
• Right of complaint: In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR you can complain to a supervisory authority in the event of infringement of national or European data protection law during the processing of your personal data. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority set up in Italy to protect your rights.
Assertion of your rights: In order to assert one of the aforementioned rights with us, please use the following contact options:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PEC: email@example.com
- letter: Traumacenter Kronplatz, Seilbahnstrasse Nr. 14/a, Reischach, 39031 Bruneck